The Secretariat of Scientific Affairs at Sudan University of Science and Technology announces the opening of applications for Diploma Top-up to the Bachelor of Technology program for the academic year 2020-2021, starting from Sunday, 05/15/2022 until Thursday, 05/26/2022. Applications are open to the following programs:
- College of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology: (Electrical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering - Civil Engineering - Electronic Engineering - Surveying Engineering).
- College of Petroleum and Mining Engineering - Bachelor of Technology: (Petroleum Engineering - Petroleum Transportation and Refining Engineering - Petroleum Exploration Engineering).
- College of Engineering and Technology of Industries - Bachelor of Technology: (Food Processing Engineering).
- College of Science - Bachelor of Technology: (Chemistry - Physics)
According to the regulations announced; Location: Khartoum - Al-Mugran - Western Campus - Secretariat of Scientific Affairs Buildings - Admission and Registration Administration - West of the College of Education.
- Diploma certificate (details + completion) authenticated by the General Administration of Admission,
- Evaluation and Authentication of Certificates (original + two copies).
- High school diploma (original + two copies). National number (original + two copies).