The Human Resources Department at Sudan University and Technology announces the university’s desire to appoint Sudanese individuals to fill the following positions:
University Guard Administration
University Guards (Males Only)
University guards (males only) are expected to work in the various university sites according to the following conditions:
- Awadred success in the Sudanese certificate.
- Military certificate.
- The applicant's age should not be less than 25 years and not more than 40 years.
- To be medically and physically fit.
- To be of good conduct and not have previously been convicted of a crime or issue that violates honor and honesty
General Conditions for Applying
- Full CV/Biography.
- Copies of educational certificates (certificate of completion + certificate of details).
- Work experience details.
- Pictures of certificates:
B. National ID or national number.
c. Sudanese certificate.
Note that these photos are not received after filling out the application form prepared for this by the Human Resources Department, in the university headquarters, in Al-Mugran, west of Khartoum Stadium.
- The applicant must have either performed the national service or been exempted from it (a copy of the vacancy of one party from the national service and the magnetic card shall be attached).
- State employees must submit their requests through the heads of their units, while their party is vacant.
- The age of the applicant for the post of teaching assistants should not exceed thirty years.
- The last date for receiving applications is one month from the date of publishing the advertisement in the newspapers.