Fellowship in Quality Excellence for a Sudanese National
1) Selection of Professor Hadi Mohammed Eltigani as A FELLOW of the international ROYAL CHARTERED INSTITUTE FOR QUALITY , as the First Sudanese and Arab National to achieve such an international Recognition . The Royal chartered Institute for Quality
a. is the Only professional body in the UK and Europe fully dedicated to Quality entirely , with over 150000 members world wide >
2) The Fellowship is the highest grade of Professional Distinction achieved by members of the professional Institute.
3) By Virtue of Being a FELLOW of the Royal Chartered Institute of Quality , Professor Eltigani a Chartered Quality Professional and the First to achieve this Distinction in the Arab World.
4) Professor Eltigani is one of the foremost figures of quality and Excellence in the region , academically he achieved the first Ph.D thesis ever to be presented in a British University at Glasgow , and currently holds the Performance Excellence chair, accredited by the Harrington Institute in the USA and based at the Sudan University for Science and Technology ,
5) Professionally , he is fully licensed consultant and trainer by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) and the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
6) Professor Eltigani was the found of the Dubai Quality Award at the Department of Economic Development in Dubai(DED) , the Sheik Khalifa Excellence Award at the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI) and the Government Excellence Award at the General secretariat of the Executive Council in Abu Dhabi
7) Regionally , he helped established many Quality and Excellence Award in Saudi Arabia , Kuwait, Jordan and Sudan.
8) He Currently holds the following positions :Quality & Excellence Advisor to the Presidential Palace and Secretary General to the Higher Council for Quality and Excellence , Director of the Total Quality Center at the Sudan University for Science and Technology and Government and Chairman to the EQA International Quality Association.