Working mechanism :
As strategic partner IFCD has allotted an office for the project and assigned a librarian as a coordinator. The co-ordination of the IFCD is expected to play an effective role within the project as knowledge provider Solutions promoter, and co-ordinate efforts of enquiries services through an efficient communication means to convey reliable knowledge through appropriate and identified knowledge materials
The main activities will include:-
- Reflection of practical answers information and news in the University web page.
- Assist in handling queries from different nodes and interested community groups, and then reflect back answers from the concerned bodies within the University or from other cooperating bodies.
- Formation of knowledge nodes in Khartoum states.
- Design the appropriate knowledge objects that can suit the interests of question raised and satisfy knowledge required
- Report to Practical Answers coordinator
- Keep reports and documents of the project
The delivery mechanism of the knowledge services can be described in horizontal relationship of IFCD coordinator with Practical Answers nodes in Elfashir (western Sudan) Kassala (Eastern Sudan) and the nodes that will be established in Khartoum. All this will be under the supervision and directions of practical Answer coordinator.
All rights reserved - SUST © 2008